2012/07/14

Hair Fair exhibits from Rosy mood

Hair Fair stars tomorrow! Yay! Let me show you my new hairs :)
From this release (from the free hair I put out in March, to be exact), hair colors increased from 9 to 15, 
colors like raven black (black), strawberry blond (praline) are added. 


Sweetbun
Half up style that has kind of cat's ear feature. I made those buns rather flat not to make the style looks too edgy. 




Goldfish
Ponytail style with cheerful flipping outs, reminds me of goldfish.  Newly made bangs texture is used. 



Satsuma
Minimal bob style, round like an orange :) Heavy bangs would bring your eyes out.



Caniche
Fluffy short bob, has some flexible parts. I think it looks puppyish rather than kittyish, so I named it Caniche, French word for Poodle. 


Demos are available from now, at my main location, or from Demo Group. 
secondlife:///app/group/2e30d166-f3e5-e2de-ff72-b3da2d06ded2/about

This year, Hair Fair committee introduces the new vendor system, which has awesome Redelivery function. If you don't receive the hair you bought due to the lag, simply touch the vendor again and it will redeliver the merchandise. It also prevent multiple purchase. Please note, the system only remember the last 100 avi's name and won't do redelivery after that. 

I'm not posting SLURL of the fair site right now, sorry. 

*************************************************
Rosy mood main store