2012/03/30

Crazy Hair Hunt 3 preview

Let me start with these tremendous hairs from Gumi's Flower shop, Chichickie!, and Zibska. So big and tasteful!



And here's the prize from Curious Kitties, one of the MESH pioneer. I spent a long time to try various poses and dances with this hair.



Last but (I hope) not least, this is my work... Well, I'm lacking a sense of humor a bit, but I did my best, tadaah!

(dress : *evergreen*)

Spider plant is one of my favorite plants. We Japanese call it "Orizuru-Ran", Paper-crane orchid. I know, it's not an orchid, but sounds elegant, doesn't it?

There is no official blog for the hunt. I'll post the prizes in some installments... in Japanese. You can also refer to Free*Style or Seraphim.

The hunt runs from March 31 to April 30.
Official Starting Point is here : http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Junlong/50/26/51
There are 67 shops to hunt, and the hunt is in circle that you can start from anywhere.
And here's the group for hunters, will be opened tomorrow.
secondlife:///app/group/9814f120-23f2-a522-a14a-8cf47197fb4b/about

(skin : Rosy mood / prim eyelashes : Flugeln Brise)

*************************************************

Rosy mood main store
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bay%20City%20-%20Moloch/31/63/25