2011/10/28

New Male skin & new dollarbie skins & Forthcoming SALE

It's been almost a year again, but I finally made a new set of male skin.



It has 5 varieties of skins, can be purchased separately, or as complete set with matching shape. Please come and try free demos.



And I replaced dollarbie skins with new ones. Well, not brand new though, those are my earlier products. Pick them up if you like.



Last but not least, there will be Grand Opening SALE held at Cozy Port mall, from November 1st through November 11th .
Following stores are at the site. Right now, I'm not sure if all stores have sale item(s), but I do :) I'll post details here later.

(alphabetical)
1mm / A BirdSong / Ambrosia / Capriccio / **DFCS** / *evergreen* / Honey*Soul / .:*:. Kotolier .:*:. / Level K / *MokaBerry* / {M’ONE} / Nukunuku pocket / Oberon's Trick / Rosy mood / *:..Silvery K..:*

Cozy Port mall
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lusiana/26/84/23



*************************************************

Rosy mood main store
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Alleni/132/216/36